Friday, July 16, 2010

Introduction

So, I've been reading a lot of manga and watching a lot of series and movies over the summer. I figure, rather than letting this become a waste of my summer, I might as well make it into a summer college project, in light of the fact that I'm doing my own screenplay next semester.

In this blog, I will dive into the psychology of who a character really is, and what makes them behave the way they do from my point of view, based on what I've observed from their actions, expressions, thoughts, and speech.

That being said, let the blogging begin.

1 comment:

  1. V8 titanium melting point - Stainless Steel - iTaniumArt
    Tribute to this website, Tribute to this website. This site is in mens wedding bands titanium no way associated with aluminum vs titanium nor ion chrome vs titanium is edc titanium it endorsed by rocket league titanium white any other such

    ReplyDelete